Ambassador Activation Workshop
The Ambassador Activation Workshop is geared towards both midrange managers as well as opinion leaders who volunteer. Suitable employees should show a natural interest for topics such as collective intelligence and crowdsourcing and would like to help adopt them in their organization. A typical workshop comprises the following elements:
- Half-day workshop plus warm-up event on the previous evening
- Up to 20 ambassadors can participate
- CrowdWorx will be sending a management consultant and a coach to conduct the workshop
- Optional: The customer can invite HR and COM specialists to the workshop
- Discussion of the benefits of collective intelligence, discussing case studies
- Getting to know the pros & cons of collective intelligence
- Organizational obstacles when implementing collective intelligence solutions and how to deal with them
- Presentation of the range of technical possibilities of the CrowdWorx® system
- Rules of thumb on how to construct a crowd for a given task
After the workshop the participants receive an Ambassador rulebook with the contents of the workshop.
The goal of the CrowdWorx administrator training is to instruct employees (e.g. interns, trainees or an intranet editor/community manager) on how to administrate the CrowdWorx live system. This ensures that the customer is able to manage topics in CrowdWorx without having to rely on a third party. The training will cover the following subjects:
- Administrating topics and users
- Data downloads and evaluation of results
- User management: Creating and managing user groups, automatic rankings, manual rankings, visibility options of user profiles and user contents
- System features such as comment settings, language settings etc.
- Selecting participants for different topics, creating dedicated user groups
The workshop consists of two training modules, each ½ day. The 2nd half-day introduces new material but also provides room for re-iterating contents covered in the first half-day.
After completion of the training you will receive all the training material and best practice guides necessary for managing the system and your community.
Easy access to the system for the users is key in order to achieve sustainable high participation rates. We integrate CrowdWorx into your IT environment, e.g. SharePoint, Jive, SocialCast, IBM Connections and others.
This includes seamless visual integration both into your intranet resp. your enterprise 2.0 applications and Single Sign On integration, e.g. via OAuth, Active Directory or any other interface.
If desired, you can completely outsource the operations, user support and community management to us. We offer service plans which can include the following services:
- Management and ongoing monitoring of the live system
- Community management and communicating with participants
- Content management
- Organizing competitions
- User support
- Standard reports and analyses