The CrowdWorx® board is headed by McKinsey & Co. veterans Armin Timmermann and Dietmar Meyersiek, PhD. Both have served McKinsey’s US and German offices for over 20 years each. Armin and Dietmar have extensive experience in transforming global organizations into modern enterprises. At CrowdWorx they support the global expansion of the company and its Fortune 500 client base.
- 1970-2003: Director at McKinsey & Co. Düsseldorf, Munich
- Established McKinsey’s Strategy and Private Equity Practices
- Holds investments in a multitude of companies worldwide
- 1970-1992: Director at McKinsey & Co. Dusseldorf, New York, Chicago
- MBA and BMA in Quantitative Business Analysis
- Entrepreneurial engagement in various technology companies